Senior PsychCare is a growing organization that is continually hiring trained and licensed health care professionals in San Antonio, Austin, Dallas, and Houston in the following categories:
- Family Practitioners
- Licensed Psychologists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician’s Assistants
- Licensed Clinical Social Workers
- Licensed Professional Counselors
SPC is looking for candidates with expertise and experience in geriatric psychiatry and psychology. SPC Nurse Practitioners, Physician’s Assistants and non-psychiatric physicians complete a geriatric training program to ensure that they are able to meet the specific needs of the long term care population.
- Psychiatric Services: Psychiatric evaluation and on-going psychotropic medication management.
- Psychotherapy Services: Individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy.
- Behavioral Rounds: Fully integrated interdisciplinary care plan meetings with specific focus on the reduction of psychotropic medications and behavioral problems, as well as the resident’s progress toward treatment goals.
- Transition of Care: SPC focuses on coordination and continuity of care, facilitates resident adjustment to the nursing home, and provides ongoing clinical treatment and management with the active engagement of residents, family, and nursing home staff, which can reduce hospital readmissions and noncompliance issues.
- Assessment and Evaluations: SPC can assist the nursing home in screening patients for a wide variety of behavioral health problems and provides psychological and neuropsychological evaluations as well as competency assessments.
- Staff and Community Education: In-services tailored to meet the needs of each nursing home are provided upon request.
For information about current vacancies, please use the form below or contact our recruiter, Larry D. Wilson, PA at (713) 850-0049 ext. 249 or by email: email@example.com.